Fogger creates lots of fog with colored lights changing from red to yellow to blue all the while producing enough fog to cover a 8' square area!
The cord on the transformer is 12' long and does have 3 prongs which makes it a grounded unit. We recommend plugging any electrical unit into a GFCI electrical outlet.
- The fogging unit comes with its own buoy.
- The fogging unit is: 4-3/4" in diameter and is 1-3/8" tall.
- The electrical cord is 32' long which easily screws into the transformer for a secure connection.
To the top of the automatic shut off bar is: 2-1/2" Tall
This units has to be in water over 3" deep and the buoy is what keeps this unit at the proper water level depth.
Buoy is Included
Transformer's Electrical Specs;
- Input: 120VAC 60 Hz 335VA
- Output: 36 VAC 8.33A 300 VA
- UL Listed
There are 9 disk (jets) which produce the fog and 3 sections of changing lights.
Not recommended for use in water with chemicals.
SPECIAL PRICING: $31.50 for a set of 9 Replacement Disk Kits, that's only $3.50 per disk kit